COCKROACH HEALTH HAZARDS
Despite the fact that cockroaches have for ages been a pest that causes one of the strongest reactions when found in a home or workplace. Additionally, the health dangers posed by cockroaches usually don’t factor into the disgust felt at coming across them. For your cockroach pest control call us, we can help 0800 783-266, or simply email us.
Auckland Pest Control cautions, cockroaches are able to bring about some bad reactions, blood pressure, and, asthma attacks, along with other serious health hazards.
Their dead bodies, droppings, also, the saliva of a cockroach has allergen proteins known to cause allergies, and most of all, increase the severity of asthma.
Cockroaches opt for warm, damp areas with food sources, therefore, removing those attractive environments can really help prevent cockroach infestations.
The Effects of Cockroach Infestations
Cockroaches are capable of spreading cholera, hepatitis A, parasites, and also, other diseases; by means of both direct and indirect contact. These bugs crawl beneath appliances, on counters, hide in corners around food and your family. Service areas North Shore, East, West, South Auckland City.
Below are a few ways to keep away from cockroach problems:
- Never allow dirty dishes to hang around the sink, and, stay there overnight.
- Keep food leftovers in the fridge or in storage containers with tight-fitting covers.
- Carpet cleaning, kill fleas, in addition, other sanitise treatments will help.
- Remove trash from the home. Furthermore, vacuum on a regular basis.
- Regularly check, and clean the pan underneath the freezer or fridge.
- Seal off cracks around the outside of the home in order to avoid pest entry points.
- If you think you have a cockroach problem, contact us, the pest control pros for treatment.
Pest Control Auckland 0800 783 266
Pest Control Auckland proudly servicing Auckland since 1987.
Check out our Pest Control Specials here.