Pest Control Repellents
Homemade and Natural Repellents
In the first place, pests are unwanted creatures both in and around the home. Find below the following recommended homemade pest repellent/s. Additionally to aid in making your home or commercial premises pest free. Pest Repellent Control. Auckland Steam n Dry guarantee professional pest control service. Kill pests in North Shore, East, South Auckland City, West. To Contact Us in any event, phone 0800 199399 today!
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cotton Balls
- Crushed Mint
- Lavender Oil
- Powdered Sugar
- Peppermint Oil
- To begin with making a homemade mosquito pest repellent. Firstly add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a bowl of water.
– Place the bowl in a spot where you would like to repel mosquitoes. And especially noting the areas where mosquitoes are often found. Such as the likes of a terrace or pool.
- Likewise, make a sprayer rather than a bowl. Similarly, adding two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a spray bottle full of water.
– Equally spray the mixture in locations where you see mosquitoes.
- Find out this way to make a homemade ant pest repellent. Just simply mix cinnamon and cayenne pepper together.
– Dust the mixture alongside ant trails.
- Learn this way of making homemade mice pest repellent. Dip the cotton balls into peppermint oil.
– Place cotton balls in areas around the home where mice usually frequent into.
- Try this method of making a homemade fly repellent. Simply wrap the crushed mint in sachets.
– Position the sachets around the house to correspondingly repel flies.
- Know this procedure in making a homemade cockroach pest repellent. Combine equal amounts of powdered sugar together with the baking soda.
– Dust the powder mixture in locations around your home where cockroaches frequently hide, such as under the kitchen sink.
After all, Pest Control Auckland has been proudly servicing Auckland since 1987.