Pest Repellent – Homemade and Natural Repellents
In any event, pests are unwanted creatures both in and around the home. Find below the following recommended homemade repellents to aid in making your home or commercial premises pest free.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cotton Balls
- Crushed Mint
- Lavender Oil
- Powdered Sugar
- Peppermint Oil
- To begin with making a homemade mosquito pest repellent, firstly add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a bowl of water.
– Place the bowl in a spot where you would like to repel mosquitoes. and especially noting those areas where mosquitoes are often found, such as a terrace or pool.
- Likewise, make a sprayer rather than a bowl. Similarly, adding two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a spray bottle full of water.
– Spray the mixture in locations where you see mosquitoes.
- Find out this way to make a homemade ant pest repellent. Just simply mix cinnamon and cayenne pepper together.
– Dust the mixture alongside ant trails.
- Learn this way of making homemade mice pest repellent. Dip the cotton balls into peppermint oil.
– Place cotton balls in areas around the home where mice usually frequent into.
- Try this method of making a homemade fly repellent. Wrap the crushed mint in sachets.
– Position the sachets around the house to correspondingly repel flies.
- Know this procedure in making a homemade cockroach pest repellent. Combine equal amounts of powdered sugar together with the baking soda.
– Dust the powder mixture in locations around your home where cockroaches frequently hide, such as under the kitchen sink.
For all your pest control needs, simply call Pest Control Auckland on 0800 783 266
Pest Control Auckland has been proudly serviceing the following areas since 1987
Your local pest control service provider proudly servicing: South Auckland, East Auckland. West Auckland, North Shore Auckland, Eastern Bays, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs. Manukau City, Waitakere City, CBD, North Shore, Shore, Waitakere, Manukau, Howick, Pakuranga, Botany. Panmure, Ellerslie, Mount Wellington, Penrose, Greenlane, Remuera, Newmarket, Epsom, Mount Roskill, Mount Albert, Manurewa, Botany, East Tamaki, Otara, Dannemora. Otahuhu, Onehunga, Papatoetoe, Pukekohe, Papakura, Mangere, Manurewa, Parnel, City, Herne Bay. Ponsonby, Point Chev, New Lynn, Henderson, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Penisula. Auckland City, North Shore, Glendene, Glen Eden, Titirangi, Massey, Greenhithe, West Habour. Hobsonville, Orewa, Browns Bay, North Shore, Glenfield, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Takapuna. North Harbour, North Auckland, Devonport, Milford, East Coast Cays. Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparoa, Rodney District, Albany, North Shore, Auckland CBD, Manukau City.