Pest Control Repellents
Homemade and Natural Repellents
In the first place, pests are unwanted creatures both in and around the home. Find below the following recommended homemade pest repellent/s. Additionally to aid in making your home or commercial premises pest free. Pest Repellent Control. Auckland Steam n Dry guarantee professional pest control service. Kill pests in North Shore, East, South Auckland City, West.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cotton Balls
- Crushed Mint
- Lavender Oil
- Powdered Sugar
- Peppermint Oil
- To begin with making a homemade mosquito pest repellent. Firstly add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a bowl of water.
– Place the bowl in a spot where you would like to repel mosquitoes. And especially noting the areas where mosquitoes are often found. Such as the likes of a terrace or pool.
- Likewise, make a sprayer rather than a bowl. Similarly, adding two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a spray bottle full of water.
– Equally spray the mixture in locations where you see mosquitoes.
- Find out this way to make a homemade ant pest repellent. Just simply mix cinnamon and cayenne pepper together.
– Dust the mixture alongside ant trails.
- Learn this way of making homemade mice pest repellent. Dip the cotton balls into peppermint oil.
– Place cotton balls in areas around the home where mice usually frequent into.
- Try this method of making a homemade fly repellent. Simply wrap the crushed mint in sachets.
– Position the sachets around the house to correspondingly repel flies.
- Know this procedure in making a homemade cockroach pest repellent. Combine equal amounts of powdered sugar together with the baking soda.
– Dust the powder mixture in locations around your home where cockroaches frequently hide, such as under the kitchen sink.