Preventive Pest Control Maintenance Program
To handle pests, like everything else, the best form of control is prevention. Preventive pest control maintenance program provides a firm support for your entire pest control system, and, if executed correctly, will provide almost all the pest control you will need.
- Check every entry parallel to those outside, just like doors, electrical entries, pipe lines, window frames, and wirings. Do any repairs required.
- Seek out indicators of insects and rodent entry as well as activity for example waste droppings, and gnawing marks. Employ traps for rodentsprior to using rodenticides if at all possible. Use insecticides cautiously if needed, and then only in accordance with label instructions.
- Ensure that the inside of your home is free of clutter and food crumbs, and of course clean.
- Check every single container such as pet food and watering bowls, and bird baths for leftover food, and stagnant water. If you’re feeding more than how much your pet needs, you are actually fascinating predators to dine on your yard. If you leave standing water, you are attracting mosquitoes to breed.
- Check if window and door screens fit securely, that the caulking joints are in good order, and that weather stripping as well as sweeps aren’t allowing light and pests through.
- Check the efficiency of the mowing program you have. Seek for presence of thatch. In the event that the grass is getting a little too high between mowings, you might require adding an additional mowing day. Thatch and high grass permit insects and rodents to move unnoticed in your yard, and also offer weeds time to mature and replant themselves.
- Check for cracks, holes, and inadequately sealed communication, electrical, and plumbing line openings, and seal off any you find with caulk or other appropriate materials.
- Check the outside places of your property for bush and weeds.
- Check for standing water, and puddles. If you find any, ensure to create and carry out plans to supply permanent drainage.
- Check for debris, rubble, and garbage. These offer cover and food for insects and rodents. Take away anything found.
- Check for landscape plants, bushes, tree limbs, and vines reaching your home. Trim them down if they are. They give a roadway for insects to enter your home.
- Having these steps carried out, cautiously treat any outdoor pests remaining using the appropriate herbicides and insecticides. There should only be few remaining if any, if the above steps were performed properly.
Pest Control Auckland 0800 783 266
Pest Control Auckland has been proudly serviceing the following areas since 1987
howick, pakaranga, botany, panmure, ellerslie, mt wellington, penrose, greenlane, remuera, newmarket, epsom, mt roskill, mt albert, otahuhu, onehunga, south Auckland, east Auckland, west Auckland, north Auckland, eastern bays, eastern suburbs, western suburbs, Papatoetoe, pukekohe, papakura, mangere, manerewa, parnel, city, hernebay, ponsonby, pt chev, new lynn, manukau city, waitakere city, north shore, shore, waitakere, manukau, Henderson, te atatu, glen eden, titirangi, massey, greenhieth, west habour, hobsonville, orewa, brownsbay, glenfield, birkdale, Birkenhead, takapuna , Devonport, milford, east coast bays, hibiscus coast, whangaparoa, Albany, nth shore
Contact Us Phone 0800 783 266